Peptazol 30 mg Caps 14'S
It is a short-term treatment and maintenance of small intestinal ulcers (duodenal ulcers).
Peptazol Capsule is also used to treat benign conditions of the stomach and intestinal ulcers in patients requiring continuous treatment with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
It is used as a short-term treatment of symptoms of backflow of stomach acid to the food pipe (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
It is used as a long-term treatment of overproduction of gastric acid (Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome).
Used to treat:
• High acid of the stomach.
• Duodenal and intestinal ulcers.
• Stomach ulcers.
• Gastroesophageal reflux disease.
• Erosive esophagitis.
• Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome and to prevent acid reflux.
How to use:
The recommended initial dose is 60mg once daily.
The dose should be individually adjusted and the treatment should be continued for as long as necessary.
• Diarrhoea or being sick (vomiting)
• Stomach pain.
• Constipation or Gas.
• Itchy skin rashes.
• Feeling dizzy or tired.
Warnings and precautions:
Should be avoided in:
• Hypersensitivity to the active ingredients or any other contents.
• Diarrhea from infection with Clostridium difficile bacteria.
• Severe liver disease.
• A type of kidney inflammation called interstitial nephritis.
• Osteoporosis, a condition of weak bones.
• A broken bone.
How to Store:
At room temperature.