Pariet 20 mg 28 Tablets
Rebeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor that acts by reducing the gastric acid.
It is specifically inhibiting the acid pumps in the parietal cells within the stomach.
It is activated by the pH environment of the stomach and then inhibits the activity of H+/K+ ATPase of the parietal cell which controls acid production.
• Active duodenal ulcer.
• Active benign gastric ulcer.
• Symptomatic erosive or ulcerative gastro-esophageal reflux disease.
• Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.
How to use:
One tablet once daily.
• Constipation or diarrhea.
• Back pain.
• Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to substituted benzimidazoles or to any of the excipients.
• Inadequate vitamin B12.
• Low amount of magnesium in the blood.