Nimo Mesh Nebulizer
Nimo Portable Mesh Nebulizer is an easy-to-use fast and effective treatment for children and adults that can be used anywhere to administer medication by turning liquid medicine into a very fine mist that a person can inhale through a face mask or mouthpiece.
Taking medicine this way allows it to go directly and quickly to the lungs and the respiratory system where it is needed.
Doctors typically prescribe nebulizers to people with:
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Sometimes, a doctor will prescribe a nebulizer for a child who has a respiratory infection, such as bronchiolitis.
Benefits of Nimo Mesh Nebulizer:
• Help air to flow more easily in and out of the lungs.
• Prevent respiratory problems from developing or getting worse.
• Used in asthma and COPD.
• Help relieve cough.
• Used in treating bronchitis.
How to use Nimo Mesh Nebulizer:
* Your doctor should tell you how often to use the nebulizer and for how long.
* You should ask your doctor to explain which medications to use and when.
Nebulizer is very easy to use:
- Using a portable nebulizer is like using a home nebulizer, but you don't need - to plug it in.
- Most models are small enough to hold in your hand.
- First wash your hands before use.
- Make sure that the nebulizer is charged before use.
- Add the medicine to the medicine cup, according to the doctor’s prescription.
- Connect the mask or mouthpiece.
- Turn the nebulizer on.
- Sit up straight on a comfortable chair. If the treatment is for your child, they can sit on your lap.
- If you’re using a mask, put it on. Be sure it’s comfortable and secure.
- If you’re using a mouthpiece, put it between your or your child's teeth and seal the lips around it.
- Take slow, deep breaths through the mouthpiece or mask and inhale all the medicine.
- The duration of using the nebulizer as doctor prescribed.
- If you get dizzy, stop the treatment and rest for about 5 minutes. Continue the treatment, and try to breathe more slowly.
- If you keep having problems during treatments, tell your doctor.
- Automatic shut-off after 10 minutes of use.
- Read the user’s manual for more information.
Points of interest:
• Nimo Mesh Nebulizer comes with:
Adult face mask.
Child face mask.
USB cable .
• It is an easy portable device with a silent operation.
• Easy to use for every environment.
• Charge via USB cable.
• Mini compact design for kids, babies and adults.
• Automatic shut-off after 10 minutes of use.
• Low medication level sensing.
• With a high-output of super fine particle.
• MMAD 2.5 μm.
• Noise 2.3 dBA.
• Medication cup capacity 10 ml.
• Nebulization rate 0.5 ml \ min.
How to store Nimo Mesh Nebulizer: