Nimo Manual Breast Pump XN-J201
Manual Breast Pump from Nimo is essential for breastfeeding mothers because they allow you to express your breast milk when you can’t feed your baby normally or you are away from the baby.
This Breast Pump comes with ergonomic handle design that is easy to use in one-hand with soft silicone massage cushion that allows milk to come easily and makes the mother feel comfortable.
And it is safe to use because it is BPA free.
Benefits of Nimo Manual Breast Pump:
• For easy and comfortable breastfeeding.
• Maintain or increase woman's milk supply.
How to use:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly and make sure your breasts are clean.
2. Sit in a comfortable seat in an upright position.
3. Push the assembled breast pump into your breast. Adjust the breast tip in the
middle so it is fully exposed.
4. Press the lever down until you feel sucking in your breast. Then release the
lever to allow it to return to its original position.
5. Repeat step 4 several times to start milk flow.
6. When the milk flow begins, push the lever down until it reaches the suction
force you are comfortable with. After waiting for 2-3 seconds in this position,
release the lever to allow the lever to return to its original position.
If you are unable to milk, do not pump it for more than 5 minutes.
Try to relax and do the milking another time during the day.
Read the user’s manual for more information.
Points of interest:
• Remove, clean and sterilize all parts before using the product for the first time and after every use.
• package contents:
Manual Breast Pump.
How to store Nimo Manual Breast Pump: