Nexium 20 mg - 14 Tablets
Esomeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor that acts by reducing the gastric acid. It is specifically inhibiting the acid pumps in the parietal cells within the stomach.
It is activated by the pH environment of the stomach and then inhibits the activity of H+/K+ ATPase of the parietal cell which controls acid production.
• Erosive reflux esophagitis.
• Zollinger Ellison Syndrome.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.
How to use:
One tablet once daily.or as as per doctor prscribed.
• Hypersensitivity to the active substance, to substituted benzimidazoles or to any of the excipients.
• Protease inhibitors.
• Medicinal products metabolised by CYP2C19 Diazepam.
• Voriconazole & Cisapride.