Mucosolvon 30 Mg - 20 Tablets
Mucosolvan provides an effective solution for cough with phlegm with Ambroxol as an active ingredient.
The trusted three-way action of Mucosolvan:
• brings phlegm out.
• clears in from the lungs.
• protects against new phlegm build-up has been uniquely developed into a tablet for maximum convenience.
• Acute and chronic diseases of the respiratory tract, which are accompanied by a pathological change of the production of secretion such as acute episodes of chronic bronchitis, asthmatic bronchitis, bronchiectasis, laryngitis, sinusitis, and dry rhinitis.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.
How to use:
Adults & Children Over 10 years: 1 tablet 3 times a day.
• Nausea, Diarrhea, Dyspepsia (e.g. indigestion, bloated feeling), Vomiting, Abdominal pain, Heartburn, A feeling of fullness in the stomach (a bloated feeling).
• Rash, Pruritus, Urticaria, Anaphylactic shock, Angioedema.
• Allergic to ambroxol hydrochloride or to any of the other ingredients in Mucosolvan.
• Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine.
isocarboxazid, linezolid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, and tranylcypromine.