LA Roche Anthelios Anti-Shine Spf50+ - 50 ml
• This oil-free, 100% mineral sunscreen for the face and body with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, leaves skin feeling soothed and protected.
• It is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield technology: broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.
• Cell-Ox Shield Technology: A key antioxidant technology in the Anthelios sun care range. It combines photostable UVA/UVB filters to deliver broad-spectrum protection and powerful antioxidant protection. Senna Alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells in the upper layer of skin against damaging free radicals caused by the sun.
• Vitamin E: Tocopheryl acetate is a synthetic, more stable form of vitamin E. It has antioxidant properties to help neutralize damaging free radicals.
• Lipo-Hydroxy Acid (LHA): Also known as LHA, it's a derivative of salicylic acid and has exfoliating and skin surface renewing properties.
• Zinc Oxide: Also known as a physical or inorganic sunscreen filter and is often recommended for sensitive skin types. It forms a barrier on the skin's surface to reflect and scatter a wide spectrum of UV light, including UVA and UVB rays.
• Titanium Dioxide: Also known as a physical or inorganic sunscreen filter and is often recommended for sensitive skin types. It forms a barrier on the skin's surface to help protect against both UVA and UVB rays.
• Silica: A type of powder with a spherical bead shape that provides a silky feel and soft-focus effect. It is lightweight and is able to absorb a significant amount of oil from the skin.
Cell-Ox Shield Technology, Vitamin E, Lipo-Hydroxy Acid (LHA), Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide
• 100% mineral sunscreen for face and body provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection.
• Non-greasy sunscreen blends easily onto skin and leaves a soft finish.
• A powerful antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
• Water resistant (80 minutes).
• Formulated and rigorously tested for skin tolerance, even on sensitive skin.
How To Use:
• Step 1: Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Step 2: Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
• Sun Protection Measures: read back of the packaging.
• Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Points Of Interest:
• Skin Type: All skin types.
• The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin, including sunburn and possibly premature aging.
• When used regularly in the prescribed manner, this product may also help reduce the potential risk of skin cancer due to overexposure to sunlight.
• Dermatologist Tested.
• Suitable For Sensitive Skin.
• Paraben Free.
• Fragrance Free.
• Oil Free.
• Non Comedogenic.
• Allergy Tested.
• Oxybenzone Free.
• 100% Mineral Filters.
Made in: France
Quantity: 50 ml
Store at room temperature