Cystiphane biorga 120 tab
• L-cysteine (sulfur amino acid) is one of the basic components of hair (18%), nails (14%), and, to an extent Lesser, skin (2% to 4%). L-cysteine contains keratin for hair and nails.
• It accelerates the proliferation of cells that are rich in keratin and has a positive effect on the growth of hair and nails. Top cystine levels occur mainly in hair, 4-6 weeks after taking the tablets.
• Vitamin B6 is a vital factor for the use of L-cysteine. It enables the incorporation of L-cysteine in the regions formed by the keratin.
• The nutritional balance of L-cystine and vitamin B6 is essential because the lack of B6 leads to a reduction in the incorporation of L-cysteine in hair and nails.
• Arginine is an amino acid found in high concentrations in follicles. It works synergistically with L-cysteine, complementing its results.
• Zinc is also necessary for the formation of keratin. Moreover, it inhibits an enzyme responsible for hair loss. Its action is given and with much greater potential by the presence of vitamin B6.
Benefits Cystiphane biorga 120 tab:
• Has a double action effect to keep hair and nails healthy thanks to its formula enriched with innovative active ingredients
• It helps hair and nails regain their strength and vitality
• It acts as a protective barrier against external elements
L-Cystine , Vitamin B6, Zinc.
Points Of Interest:
• Use in combination with the Cystiphane Biorga Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo and Lotion for best results.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
How To Use Cystiphane biorga 120 tab:
• 4 Tablets a day should be taken with meals for 2-3 months.
Storage of Cystiphane biorga 120 tab:
Stores at room temperature.