Claritine - 30 Tablets
Loratadine (loratidine) is an antihistamine.
It works by blocking a substance in the body called histamine. This helps to decrease allergy symptoms.
Loratadine (loratidine) is used to relieve the symptoms of seasonal allergies including sneezing, runny nose, stuffiness, itching of the nose and throat, and watery eyes caused by hayfever.
It also relieves the swollen, red, itchy patches of skin caused by hives.
Loratadine (loratidine) may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Loratadine (loratidine) is also available as an over-the-counter product.
• Allergic rhinitis such as sneezing, nasal discharge (rhinorrhea) and itching, as well as ocular itching and burning.
How to store:
Keep at room temperature.
How to use:
Adults and children of 12 years of age and over:
One tablet 10 mg once daily.
• increased appetite.
• Medical history including liver disease, or kidney disease.
• pregnant or planning to become pregnant & breast feeding.
• consumption of alcohol with claritin can worsen the sleepiness & seizures.
• Increase your sensitivity to sunlight and make you prone to sunburn.