Chloraseptic Honey Lemon - 18 Lozenges
Relieves your sore throat pain quickly with an extra soothing Cherry Liquid Center.
Provides fast-acting relief of sore throat and mouth pain
Soothing Liquid Center - relieves pain and cools nasal passages
Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
Chloraseptic lozenges contain benzocaine which temporarily relieves minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and throat.
Chloraseptic, when used as directed, provides safe, effective, and fast relief.
• Provides fast-acting relief of sore throat and mouth pain.
• Relieves pain and cools nasal passages.
Benzocaine , Menthol.
Points of interest:
• Use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia.
• Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if develops:
- Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin (cyanosis).
- Rapid heart rate.
- Shortness of breath.
- Dizziness or lightheadedness.
- Fatigue or lack of energy.
• Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
• Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
• Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
• When using this product: do not exceed recommended dosage.
• Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
- Swelling, rash, or fever develops.
• If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use.
• Keep out of reach of children.
How to use:
Adults and children 6 years of age and over:
• Allow lozenges to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
• Take 1 lozenge every 2 hours, as needed.
Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Stores at room temperature.